Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This page is part of the 'build MineOS CRUX-from-the-ground-up series'. The information here is provided for comprehensiveness in documenting the steps in creating MineOS CRUX from CRUX Linux 2.7. These steps are already automated in the mainline release ISO.|
All included in CRUX Linux.
Installing from ports
cd /usr/ports/opt/sqlite3 pkgmk -d -i
Installing from source
CRUX Linux comes with a complete build environment, and thus, any package can be installed via source if you have the desire and the know-how.
- Enter the directory for downloaded sources (/usr/src)
- Download the appropriate source code for sqlite3 (Recommended tar.gz version ~1.64MB)
- Extract the gzipped tarball
- Enter tarball directory
- Run autoconf to complete the 'make' process
- Install the finished binaries